Do you want to work in a startup and develop solutions for satellites and space missions?
If you have a passion for artificial intelligence and machine learning, we’re looking for you!
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you’ll design and develop solutions that find their place in real space missions. We offer you flexible working hours, modern offices near the Brno centre, and a work position that will inspire you and further develop your skills.
Send us your CV and a short cover letter, and show us why you would be the ideal candidate
for this position!
What we expect:
- Excellent knowledge of at least one deep learning framework (Pytorch, Tensorflow, JAX)
- Ability to independently design, implement and test necessary solutions
- Excellent knowledge of git (conflict resolution, rebase, commit messages)
- Knowledge of neural network compression methods (quantization, pruning, etc.)
- Previous experience in creating production solutions (at least own projects)
- Enthusiasm for space
What we offer:
- Work from home (but we prefer at least 3 days in the office)
- Flexible working hours
- Modern offices near the Brno centre
- Direct impact on the development and direction of products for space missions
- Work on the development of a solution deployed in Earth’s orbit
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Teambuilding and company activities