Zaitra, established in 2020, is a startup with a primary emphasis on delivering tailored flight software and cutting-edge AI solutions for space missions. Our endeavours encompass projects for both the European Space Agency and commercial customers.
What will be your role?
- As a Space Project Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of assigned projects, which include:
- Managing and overseeing the execution of projects according to ECSS and internal procedures.
- Responsibility for project budget, procurement, capacity planning, communication, and reporting.
- Ensuring that deadlines and milestones are met, and outputs meet the required quality.
- Preparation of the project management parts in proposals for customers, ESA and funding grants.
- Communication with partners, subcontractors, and customers.
What do we expect?
- 3+ years of experience in managing (software) projects.
- Experience in managing subcontractors and external resources.
- Proficiency in English at a C1 level (we don’t need you to have a certificate).
- Enthusiasm for space.
- Willingness to take on responsibility and make decisions.
What do we offer?
- Direct collaboration with the CTO, who will assist you in team development and milestone achievement.
- Remote work (preferably with at least 3 days a week in our office)
- Flexible working hours
- Modern offices near the centre of Brno
- Direct impact on the development and direction of our products for space missions
- Involvement in the development of solutions to be deployed in Earth’s orbit and beyond
- MacBook and iPhone (we also have an Android option), including a calling plan and internet access.
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Salary ranging from 50,000 to 90,000 CZK (based on your skills and experience) with gradual growth
- Team building activities and company events
What is nice to have?
- Previous experience with space projects for ESA and knowledge of ECSS.
- Technical background
- Expertise in grant projects for research and development, such as TA CR.
If you find the job offer appealing, kindly send us an email along with your CV and a concise cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subsequently, an interview will be scheduled, during which you’ll have the opportunity to gain insights into our organization, and we, in turn, will have the chance to get better acquainted with you.